Friday 7 April 2017

Game Journalism Day 5- Guide


Survival Prediction- I predict that I will get far enough to where I will have a sustainable base with an abundance of resources. Also a lot of death will take place while attempting to do so. A shotgun will be built.

Process- The life time went well. I was able to collect multiple resources and was able to sustain myself long enough to build a base command unit without sound. During that time I was able to kill a couple of wolves for the first time, usually I would fall to them. Before being able to use or place the Base Command Unit I had to build a foundation and a wall; While scavenging for the resources needed to construct, I had been overcome by a wolf.


My Declassified Subsistence Survival Guide- 
Day 1:
When spawning into the game, you must start off by observing your surroundings. You're going to want to quickly turn that into a habit. Next, you gotta start by collecting wood, lots of it. Afterwards, start exploring the map, looking and collecting all the resources you find, whether it be from crates or not. The first goal is to create a base command unit, this will help you find yourself after death easily by checking your relation to your base. By night time you're going to want to have a fire built and some meat from wolves, chicken, or rabbits to sustain your hunger.
Day2;
You should have a base built by this point, continue to collect resources and food. Upgrade your weapons to easily protect yourself if you do end up having a bear or wolf sneak up on you. This is as far as ive gotten but, you can follow the same patterns. Collect, sustain, survive and repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment